Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Decorating in the Foyer

Can you believe that there are only 10 more days until Christmas!?!? Well, 9 days of shopping...... Yikes. I better get a move on. I am not a shopper and with an infant I am finding that I have no time to shop. I will have to leave all the fun presents to Santa. I totally trust that he will bring what my boy's asked for.

Today I am sharing my entry table and how it is decorated for christmas. I did a little decorating in several areas of our home this year. We moved in last February, so this is my first time decorating this home.

Lets start at the front door. I always decorated above the door in our last home, and I did the same here. I just used some faux garland, added ribbons and some little sprigs of this and that. I love how it cozies up that cold window area.





Oh - did you notice the door is black?! That happened this week and I. LOVE. IT. !!!! A LOT!! I will show a before and after soon.

The reindeer on the table are new, bought on sale after Christmas 2 years ago. The blocks were a project several years ago. They have all the numbers to make the countdown starting Dec 1st! My boys love changing them daily to reflect the shrinking number of days until Christmas Day.







The frame initially had a chalk bunny silhouette, but I change it and this is what is says today. I could have gotten fancier with the lettering, but did not have the time!





Hope your days are merry and bright and that you are slowing down to enjoy the magic of the season!

Blessings and thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!