Friday, February 7, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday # 6

Oh my goodness!! It has been over a month since my last post. I have not even read any blogs or been on the computer for the last 2 weeks. I have been drowning in boxes and unpacking.

We closed on our house less than 2 weeks ago and it has been so busy. And my muscles are so sore - I have not even worked out in that same time frame and that is so unusual for me!

I will start sharing house things once I get all the boxes unpacked........even though today I feel like I will never get it done....

I have TWO items to share today:



I was at a local thrift shop a few weeks ago and found these beautiful pillows. They are very clean and the colors are perfect for my home. The backs of these are different (one is a green velvet and the other a peach cotton) and need to be changed. I am going to take them apart, clean them, and remake them into fluffier pillows with a cream back.







The best part about these little pillows: $4 each

Similar items are in Pottery Barn and many other places. Search "crewel" or "embroidered" pillows and you can see the huge selection (and how high the cost is).

I am happy with my 'new' pillows. At least they will look new when I am done with them!

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!