Friday, July 25, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday #7

TGIF!!!!!

I know it has been a while since my last TFF and I apologize. I have been so busy moving, unpacking and doing projects and have not been out as much browsing my usual spots for finding goodies. I am going to try to return to doing this once a month.

Today I have two items to share. Since moving in we have been using a little piano stool for our desk chair. Needless to say, we don't spend much time on the laptop because the stool is so uncomfortable after about 5 minutes...... Anyways, I found a really great chair at Habitat for Humanity ReStore for $12.99. It will be very easy to either slipcover, or reupholster. The hardest part will be finding fabric!



My second item was also from the ReStore. It is a chandelier that I plan to spray paint ORB. I have gradually been changing out our light fixtures (we did not upgrade any because I did not like any of the options) and this is next. I bought it for $39.99 and hope to sell the builder's one for $30. I have gotten what I have asked for all light fixtures I have sold, so I think I will get that. That means I will have spent $10 - Whoo Hoo!!!!!



Thank you for checking it out today!

***Update: Click here to see the Chandelier transformed!

Subscribe and get all my posts on your inbox, like me on Facebook or Follow me on Google +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!