Friday, November 1, 2013

Thrifty Finds Friday #4

Happy Friday Y'all! Did everyone have a great time last night trick or treating? I love seeing all the kids dressed up and having a great time.

I have one item to share with you today. If you have read my blog before, maybe you remember the post about my yard sale brass light, that I did a little changing to. You can read about my light in this post and below is a photo of the light.



Well, I found a bigger, better brass light! I found it at a local thrift store and scored it for 50% off for a grant total of..... $15. Whooo Hooo! This baby is so pretty and has so many details that I love. I plan to paint it just like my other light and hang it centered above my new island.

Below are photos of my new light. It is not cleaned and not spray painted yet. I hope this time I can keep the glass in the light!!! It is going to look so pretty hanging over me new island!








Hopefully that will be a project that can be done quickly after moving in. Just a little spray paint and some connecting of wires. I am having the builder put a light outlet centered above the island, so it will be ready for install!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Have you liked me yet on Facebook? You can get to my FB page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!