Friday, February 27, 2015

Thrifty Finds Friday #11

Well hello there. I have some goodies to share with you from a large yard sale I went to at a local church.

I went looking for some baby items - exersaucer, high chair, baby gates etc.... and found not one baby item!

However, I did find some other items that were great deals.

I got two different faux christmas garland for........get this.......$1 each. YUP.





I just bought one last December. This was the first Christmas in this house and I wanted one for my staircase. And I spent over $30 for a lighted one!

I just spent $2 on what is pictured above! Score!

Every item in the picture below was 50 cents. The Santa hat was bought by the kids, because I guess we only have one currently and now they won't have to share!



I plan on painting the oval frame and use it possibly in the baby room around an initial.

The basket, I am not sure about. But I may paint it and dip the bottom in a different color.

I bought a brand new pack of 30 Thank You cards. The Thank You is embossed, but it did not show in the photo, so I wrote it in. I like to write notes, and like to write thank you cards, so they will be used!



That is all from this trip. Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!