Monday, April 7, 2014

Stamped Easter Napkins

Well, as usual I was doing things last minute! I had to send in Easter napkins for my son's Pre-K Easter party. They needed to be sent in Monday and I was going to buy them Sunday. Due to some circumstances Sunday morning I did not buy them as planned. Once we got home, there was no way I was leaving again (I hate to drive and that is all I do all week).

I knew I could figure out something.....

I had a package of nice thick large white napkins. I thought of stamping them and found a cute little chick stamp (I have lots of stamps). I did not have any yellow ink though. However, I have done beautiful stamps with ink before (on paper), and I had a yellow marker.

Here are my supplies:



To do this you simply use the marker to color the surface of the stamp. Then you breathe on the stamp. Sounds odd, I know, but this will keep the ink damp in case it dried a little while you were coloring the stamp. Like maybe you were distracted....



Then you stamp on the napkin.



Easy way to get cute little napkins for an Easter party! I apologize about the pictures - the yellow must be such a contrast to the white napkin, my poor photography skills are showing for real.







If you read my post about kitchen hardware and spray painting kitchen hardware, I have updated the pictures and added more. You can see them in my post here.

Have a great week!

Linking up to:
TDC Before and After

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!