Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year & Thank You

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is enjoying some quality time with family and friends and enjoying good company and a good life.

We are spending Christmas in New England this year. It has been very cold (especially for this Southern living girl) and I have not been out to take too many pictures.

I did take a chilly walk to the waterfront (and braved the wind too) and thought you all might like to see this photo. It is a lobster pot tree, for those of you who have never seen a lobster pot. The tree decorations are all lobster pot buoys. You can see more beautiful New England photos from this summer post.



I want to thank you for reading my blog, and for all the encouraging wonderful comments since my first post a little less than 1 year ago. I really love to share my projects and am thankful for the opportunity to do so.

Wishing everyone a Healthy, Happy, & Prosperous New Year!

Kristina


p.s. I'll be back with lots of projects in 2014. We finally have a closing date on our new house........and it is in less than 4 weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool picture!! Hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that this New Year brings you lots of Gods blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!