Friday, August 30, 2013

Thrifty Finds Friday #2

Hope you all have a great week. I had a great week and have a few treasures to share with you all. This week they all came from Goodwill, 2 different store locations though. I am finding all these treasures because I will need use them when we move in to the new house. But for now we have NO storage and Mr. Thrifty will get mad if I keep bringing these things home. So lets all hope that the house gets going soon. That is a story for another day.....

Here are my finds:

First up. Stunning silver tray.



This tray is BEAUTIFUL people. I know that I can use it for serving and parties. I also may use it in my bathroom on the counter to hold perfume and apothecary jars of necessities.

Second find; a cracker and pick set.



My parents have lots of these and we use them every summer for when I am home and request that I have a big lobster dinner! You can't eat lobster without crackers and picks, unless the lobsters have recently molted. I would love to have found more, but this was it. My oldest son loves crab legs and the cracker I currently have does not work as good as these do, and I do not have a pick.

Third find is a set of 3 mixing bowls from Williams Sonoma.





These bowls are ceramic and flawless. I do way to much lots baking, and I am always cooking, so I will use these a lot. They are an off white color. They will be used daily at my home.

Have you found any great finds lately? Have a great Labor Day weekend with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!