Friday, January 30, 2015

Thrifty Finds Friday #10

Happy Friday Y'all!

Having a newborn has slowed me down in many ways, one of which is stopping into stores to do a quick look. It is too time consuming with a newborn. So, my usual places that I used to stop to just check it out..... I have not been to. SO, today I only have 2 items to hare with you. The first item is off Craigslist. It is a bookcase that is 6 feet tall and was only $25. Most people want more $$ for a cheaper looking bookcase, so I thought this was a great deal. Of course I don't like the color - but that is easy to change. And I don't like the backing, but that is easy to change too. BEADBOARD!!! See my post on using beadboard wallpaper to get an idea of what I might do tot the back of this bookcase.

Here is an unstaged / before photo of my $25 bookcase



The second item is just a little home decor item that I found at Goodwill for $1.99. I was in there looking for a chair to re-upholster, and found this instead! I may even keep it as is, or paint it. I am not sure yet.



That is all for today. Happy Bargain Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!