Saturday, January 4, 2014

Top 10 viewed posts of 2013 - Part 2 of 2

Okay, let me start with the fact that obviously I can NOT count. My last post was Part 1 and was supposed to be 1/2 of the top 10, which would be FIVE, correct?!?!? Well, I gave you a countdown from #10 through #5. That would be SIX. Ooops........

SO today I will re-cap #5, which I shared with you last time, and then also include the final top posts! So without further adieu; here are the TOP FIVE POSTS of 2013.


#5. Painted Kitchen Cabinets. This post is actually about more that that. I also painted the kitchen island and added beadboard and trim to it. I moved a thermostat and added a tall pantry cabinet. This completely changed the look of our kitchen for not much money. A lot of work, but totally worth it! Go see for yourself!



#4. Tooth Fairy Sign. This is a cute little sign, that is going to be needed again any day......



#3. New Headboards for Twin Beds. These were built by me using Ana White's plans. They were built for my 2 boys who were getting a "new" room that they would share, and this was my very first post ever!



#2. Board and Batten in Entry. Not too much work for a LOT of impact. Can't wait to do this again in our new home......



Drumroll please..........

#1. Little $4 Yard Sale Table makeover. I LOVE how this turned out and plan to do more projects like it when we move in the new house.




Thank you for stopping by today and for reading my blog, both new and returning readers!

I have a favor to ask y'all..... I want ideas of posts you would like to see in 2014. Keep in mind that we are moving into a brand new home in 3 weeks and the house and yard will need lots of custom work and attention to detail. Let me know what your favorite projects are, or what you hope to read on my blog in the coming year, and I will see what I can to to bring it to you!

Linking with the Incredible Thrifty Decor Chick

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!