Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top 10 Viewed posts of 2013 - Part 1 of 2

Well, Happy New Year everyone. I hope your New Year has started out beautifully!

Ours has been great personally, just a little rainy and wet......not good for kiddos on vacation who want to play outside!

My very first post was February 8, 2013. This post also was in the top 10 for most viewed! So my top 10 of 2013 is from the last 11 months of blogging. I have enjoyed every minute of sharing my project with you all. Here they are in order from lowest to highest.....

# 10. Picture Frame Wainscot that I installed in our dining room in our last house. This was a favorite project of mine. Easy and HUGE impact.



#9. A shutter that I turned into a jewelery organizer. This was so easy and I love that I now can see my choices for jewelry, so I don't always use the same earrings or necklace over and over......



#8. Jute Wrapped Letter.



#7. LL Bean Copy Cat Longitude/ Latitude Sign. I LOVE this sign and made 2 of them for gifts. The next one I make will be for our new home!



#6. Rustic Painted Flag Sign. July 4th is one of my very favorite holiday and times of year and I love decorating with Americana decor. This sign was so so easy....



#5. Painted Kitchen Cabinets. This post is actually about more that that. I also painted the kitchen island and added beadboard and trim to it. I moved a thermostat and added a tall pantry cabinet. This completely changed the look of our kitchen for not much money. A lot of work, but totally worth it! Go see for yourself!



Stay Tuned for the top 5 posts of 2013............coming soon!

** Update: Here is Part 2 **

Thank you for reading and visiting and I hope you come back for my next post!!!

I am linking at these fab blogs: The Pin Junkie The Girl Creative The Shabby Nest Redoux Interiors Craft Dictator

Do you FB? Like me on FB!

2 comments:

  1. love the projects the earring holder one of my favorite
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! It is big but I love having everything visible :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They really make my day!